Luigi Di Roma is the place to celebrate food, friends and family
In a time honored Roman tradition we proudly serve hearty portions of only the freshest seafood, meats and produce as we craft authentic classic Italian dishes.
Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two or a large family gathering, everything should be just right, and most importantly delicious and reminiscent of the homemade dishes perhaps your grandmother made.
We want every guest to feel welcome as if they’re visiting our home and not a restaurant… friendly service provided by caring people.
We must ensure a quality dining experience please Johnny or Brenda know immediately if everything was not to a customer’s satisfaction so we can make it right.
We want every experience at the Luigi di Roma to be a pleasurable and memorable one.
Grazie e mangiare bene
Al Bova and Kristine Bova – Restaurateurs
Johnny Vicari – Managing Partner
Brenda Rosario – Dining Room Manager
Peter Burt – Business Manager
Patrick Tomlin– Kitchen Manager
Our Way of Doing Business
Luigi Di Roma’s success depends on our people. Our restaurant can only prosper and provide opportunities for employment and growth when we continually improve ourselves, and the work we do. We recognize however, that success is not measured by sales; guest counts, and numbers alone. We are measured as much by the way in which we achieve our goals, as we are by the actual achievements themselves. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals. Following are the core values that form the foundation of our measurement of success:
- We believe in providing a memorable service. Our goal is to provide the kind of unique and genuine sort of personal care and attention that our customers tell stories about.
- We believe that good enough isn’t. We never stop trying to do it better, no matter how good we are. We constantly strive to “raise the bar.”
- We believe in honesty and trust. We work to build trust with others in each and every transaction and interaction. We recognize that honesty and trust form the bond that holds organizations and relationships together.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our people. We see it as a worthy investment in the future of the restaurant and as a way of enabling our people to achieve their potential in whatever they do.
- We believe our continued success depends on teamwork. We know that great achievements are only possible from helping and respecting each other.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner. We take great pride in having good systems, standardized procedures and being organized.
- We believe in being responsible to others and to ourselves. We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. We believe in personal accountability and avoid blaming others when things don’t turn out as planned.